Comic Caricatures is the home of Australia’s most talented, professional Cartoonists, Caricature Artists, & Comic Book Illustrators — with extensive trade-show training and experience.
Comic Caricatures | Demo
Comic Caricatures | Live Digital Colour Caricature in action!
Comic Caricatures | The Art Of Comics on Instagram
Comic Caricatures – Exciting, Live Caricatures and expert service
Comic Caricatures for Weddings, Corporate Events, or Party Functions
Comic Caricatures is the home of Australia’s most talented, professional Cartoonists, Caricature Artists, & Comic Book Illustrators — with extensive trade-show training and experience. Our incredible caricatures have been enjoyed at corporate events, weddings and private functions all over Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, & even Hobart!
Whether you’re looking for a unique wedding reception idea, or want to keep guests (or kids!) entertained at a party, we’ll help you you create an atmosphere of fun that everyone will be talking about for a long time. Why not think outside the box and get creative when it comes to the entertainment at your next event?
Digital Caricatures – done on an iPad with a stylus pen. This includes:
- the ability to store digital art files online or email to clients so patrons don’t have to carry around paper at the event
- the option to have the client’s logo embedded onto each image
- each digital artwork is automatically recorded so clients can also download a time lapse video of their portrait coming to life
- full colour if requested
- Add-ons (Coming soon):
- instant on-site, regular photo-sized printing
- optional ID holder / lanyard
- large, flat screen display monitor to face audience and entertain other guests & attract a crowd of onlookers.
Traditional Pen-and-Ink Drawings on classy A4 paper.
• Your logo printed on each page (optional)
• Clear plastic sleeves to protect each artwork
• Digital photos of each guest / caricature for post-event social sharing.
• Guests take home original artwork on the day.
• Art Materials included.
• 2 hour minimum booking
Do you have public liability insurance? Yes, absolutely. If you require a copy for your records, just ask.
Is there a minimum booking? – Minimum booking time is 2 hours.
Do you need anything? – All we need is a table and three chairs – one for the artist and two for the people being drawn – in a relatively well-lit, smoke-free area or full shade if outdoors. This way people can watch the drawing over my shoulder and be entertained.
Can you draw couples? – Yes! I can draw up to two people on the one page
Dress code? – Yes, I can coordinate with most dress codes or themes to suit your event, just ask. (Eg. formal, casual, or ‘beach theme’.)
How long does it take? – Each caricature takes around 6-7 mins (approx. 10 people drawn p/hour) — this accounts for friendly interaction, questions, photos, etc. with patrons while drawing.
Choose your event category below:
Corporate Event management visit www.instinctevents.com.au