Can Can Parisian Dancers Melbourne
This Moulin Rouge Tribute Show and Can Can Dancers is a fusion of Parisian Cabaret and the cheekiest snippets of Chicago. This 20 minute high energy and sophisticated spectacular is ideal for casinos and grande ball room events in Australia and overseas.
Can Can Moulin Rouge
CAN CAN PARISIAN DANCE SHOWS
Parisian Can Can themed events are timeless. From the seductive Red Mill Moulin cabaret Paris beauties, to the crazy screams of the French Can Can girls, your event will be one to remember.
Our Can Can Dancers perform complete with traditional Can Can Skirts in the French flag red, blue and white colours. Professional, flexible, stunning and astounding, our Can Can dancers will ensure your event is truly unforgettable. Our Parisian Cabaret dance shows are theatrical and brilliantly choreographed, ideal for all corporate and private events and we offer show modifications and variations to suit all demographics.
Yes they Can Can Can! Inspired by the new 2020 Moulin Rouge Musical
Ladies and gentlemen Can Can is predicted to be THE theme for 2020! Invite your guests to experience the electrifying enchantment of the spectacular spectacular splendour and glamour of Baz Luhrmann’s revolutionary 2001 film, revamped with 2020’s new release of Moulin Rouge The musical. Parisian themed events remain ever popular, and with its energy, colour, glitz, grandeur and glory, so why not book our Can Can Moulin dancers for your next event. Our new Can Can show includes both a fresh and exciting soundtrack with new remixed musical arrangements from the new musical mash-up extravaganza sound track and from the original 2001 hit film soundtrack. Our dancers will invite your guests to get up also to be a part of the excitement- Yes they Can Can Can!
Reasons to book this show
- Predicted to be THE theme for 2020, thanks to the 2020 musical release.
- This show theme is well known and suitable for events hosting various age groups.
- This show is vibrant with a pumping soundtrack. It is pop influenced music, so it is ideal for younger guests, right through to older age groups.
- Includes both male and female dancers, suitable for corporate events of both genders.
- Ideal for Parisian themed events or multicultural themed events. A great show for Bastille day bookings and festivals.
- Ideal show for corporate events looking for an energetic event opener as the show length can be as short as just the Can Can or it can be the full show.
- Can Can costuming is big and with the full skirts, you can fill a large dance floor with just a small cast due to all of the colour and movement of these traditional skirts.
- Fantastic for meeting and greeting guests upon arrival, especially with venues and events using red or blue in their room colour schemes. French showgirls also available for meet and greet in all white with blue and red to compliment.
- Ideal for medium to large event spaces to allow for those long legs to kick and split!
“Thanks very much, the dancers were absolutely fabulous and you were all really great to work with.
We even had a photo of them in the paper, the Herald Sun on Sunday. We’ll get a pack of the media clippings from our PR team and I’ll forward those onto you to keep.
Thanks Re-Arna, they were perfect for our event.
Rut, Great Australian Beer Festival 2017.
“ French Opulence”, FRENCH INSPIRED CAN CAN dance show
Looking for a conservative show well suited to an older demographic? Interested in celebrating all of the beauty of the Parisian culture in a more solemn style, then our French Opulence themed dance show is ideal for you. Including French themed music, and music from Baz Luhrmann’s film Moulin Rouge, this dance show is high end, sophisticated and enchanting. From the ever-popular brilliance of the traditional Offenbach can can score, right through to the bohemian beauty of Eidth Piaf’s music, this classical dance show is certainly a show to consider for your next intimate event.
Reasons to book this show
- This show is ideal for French themed events, looking specifically for a French style dance show.
- This show is well suited to intimate affairs, for an older demographic, who enjoy and appreciate classical music and classical dancing. This does not include pop music.
- This show can include a singer to serenade guests which is a wonderful personal touch to add at your discretion.
- Ideal for guests who want to get up and dance with our professional artists and enjoy the ever-enthralling Offenbach can can. Interaction is suggested, as it gives people the opportunity to be apart of the show and excitement. This can be changed at your discretion.
- The costuming in this show is conservative and the show concept and story line is vintage/traditional compared to that of the Musical show version.
- Ideal for winery events, lunches or product launches looking for a calm show to enhance the beauty of your launch or event.
“Mor Events had organised our business launch with French theme and had hired Parisian performers from Re-Arna. I was very happy with my decision to go with them as they did a super fabulous performance. More than that, the team was friendly with smiling faces. They were without a doubt highlight of my event. We at Mor Events will definitely be looking to work with them again in near future. Thank you for providing us with professional and excellent customer service.” Tanvi, Mor Events
Learn more about the background of the Can Can
The Can Can is a playful, physically demanding and very tiring dance. Considered an erotic dance style with erotic connotations, the dance first appeared in the early 19th century. It was considered quite scandalous and any young people who indulged themselves in performing it were frowned upon and considered to be of loose moral fibre. Although the dance was thought to be extremely inappropriate by ‘respectable’ society it soon began emerging from the working-class dance halls into the mainstream. The Can Can was viewed as extremely erotic because of the contrasting black stockings and the way in which the dancers made use of the extravagant underwear of the period. A Can Can dancer would sometimes stand very close to a man and encourage him to bet that she could take off his hat without using her hands. Once the bet was accepted, she’d release a high kick that would quickly knock his hat straight off his head and, at the same time, give him a cheeky, quick look at her underwear. It was also a strong reminder that anyone taking unwanted liberties with a dancer could expect a kick in the face!
Can Can dancers were very suggestive dancers as they would lift and manipulate their skirts, bending over and throwing the skirts over their backs, thereby presenting their bottoms to the audience – Can Can dancers were considered cheeky and provocative and the Moulin Rouge dancer ‘La Goulue’ was renowned for her interpretation of this part of the act.
An Interesting fact about the Can Can: it is a myth that the Can Can was ever frequently performed without the dancers wearing underwear.