Simon Mallory has broad experience across Australian theatre and television. His hilarious comic timing and characterisation skills were on show in Channel Nine’s Comedy Inc –The Late Shift during series Four and Five
Comedy Inc Series
Fist of Fury
MC Show Reel 2017
Simon Mallory – Comedian
Recognisable due to his roles as a Series Regular in “COMEDY INC –THE LATE SHIFT” on Channel 9, Seasons 4 & 5, his reoccurring role of Sargent Roberts in the award winning ABC series “THE NOWHERE BOYS” the notorious photographer – Chris Cousens in “NEIGHBOURS” on Channel 10 and a variety of guest roles on leading Australian TV programs and series. Including several successful ad campaigns like National Australia Bank’s “Sage Advice”
As a born story teller, creator and entertainer, along with a deep understanding of Media, Simon has expanded his career to become firmly entrenched in the corporate event world. Working closely with major brands such as Nickelodeon, Tough Mudder Australia, Ford, Tennis Australia, to name a few. He has been instrumental in helping create, develop, produce and deliver successful content across massive event campaigns.
Simon is also a dynamic and engaging Presenter/MC/Host with a long list of clients to his name. So whether its presenting to thousands of people during an major event, or quietly controlling the flow of an intimate sit down corporate dinner, Simon takes it all in his stride.
He is also developing a strong legacy as an Auctioneer for major charities here in Australia Simon Mallory is born from theatre and live entertainment, so it’s no wonder that he wears many hats when it comes to the event world. Simon is a state of the art MC/Host/Writer/Director that brings a wealth of experience and composure to any event. His unique understanding of premier, large-scale, outdoor events makes him a must have in your team from the start.
Working both nationally and internationally with Tough Mudder Australia, his involvement has gone beyond the “Man on the Mic” to helping conceptualize and create online content for their major clients.
He writes, directs and performs numerous live shows for Nickelodeon Australia, and is even found stage managing those shows. This also found him as an integral part of the Nickelodeon live events team for their massive events like the Kids Tennis Days at The Australian Open, Slime Fest , Slime Cup or most recently with Cricket Australia’s Big Bash League.
His expertise is also utilized in small, intimate events such as ‘one off’ events for Local Council’s Family Festival Days or regular popup events for commercial radio stations. He also delivers on typical
sit-down corporate dinners, where flexibility and precision are key. Theatre is everywhere in life and people’s moods and perceptions can be manipulated by the slightest tweaks to staging and delivery, which Simon instinctively controls.
His previous events include:
- Brisbane International Suncorp Kids Tennis Day 2016
- Nickelodeon Slime Fest – Crowd Warm up 2015/16
- Parkinson Victoria’s “ A Walk In the Park” Fed Sq 2013/2014
- Rescued With Love’s Annual Dinner @ The Grand Hyatt 2013/2014
- Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards Media Room Host 2009 & 2010
- The David Jones Christmas Concert Brisbane City Mall 2011
- Mum’s & Bub’s Big Day Out No.2 2013
- Optus Family day @ Flagstaff Park 2013
- AIME – Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo Breakfast @ Docklands 2014
- AFL Playground @ the MCG 2013/2014
- Spooktober Melbourne 2013/2014
- Homeless World Cup @ Federation Square in 2008
- Australia Post’s Bicentennial Celebrations in Darwin, Perth and Adelaide in 2009
- The Christmas Spectacular events held every year at Flemington, Caulfield and Mooney Valley Racecourses
- The Mother’s Day Classic Start Line Compare with Mary Delahunty @ the Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne;
Corporate Event management visit www.instinctevents.com.au
Simon was great. Would highly recommend him. The audience really warmed to him and he was super organised and friendly.Liz Hardy
Hope to use him again next year.