Matt | Acoustic Guitarist
Matt plays solo acoustic guitar in a style called nouveau flamenco, which incorporates elements of flamenco, jazz and improvisation. His fascination by the sound and music of the flamenco guitar, has given him the opportunity to expand his musical style through exploration and experimentation.
Song List Print Full Song List
2. Spanish Steps – Ottmar Liebert
3. Black Orpheus – Luiz Bonfa
4. Fly Me To The Moon
5. Unmei – Matt Kea
6. August Moon – Ottmar Liebert
7. Rumba Nostalgica – Juan Martin
8. Del dia Nueve – Juan Martin
9. Flowers In a Riot of Colour – Chinese Traditional
10. Bridge PT 2 – Ottmar Liebert
11. Azul – Jesse Cook
12. Maid In Manhatten – Movie Soundtrack
13. Antes La Noche – Matt Kea
14. Improve of Jesse Cook
15. Forbidden City – Marty Friedman
16. 7 Days – Matt Kea
17. Little Wing – Jimmy Hendrix
18. Snow Vase – Matt Kea
19. Autumn Leaves – Mercer
20. Yesterdays – Kern & Harbach
21. Rush – Matt Kea
22. Stella by Starlight – Victor Young
23. La Feria – Juan Martin
24. Blue Room – Matt Kea
25. Our First Date – Matt Kea
The Spanish Guitar of Matt incorporates elements of Flamenco, Jazz and Latin into his music.
Whatever the Occasion, to create a laid back cocktail lounge feeling with acoustic guitar or for arrival drinks to relax the crowd. Matt’s unique style and blend of Spanish rhythms and creative melodies is perfect for setting the mood at any occasion, including private functions, weddings, receptions, restaurants, cocktail lounges and corporate functions.
Want to browse more World Music?
Corporate Event management visit www.instinctevents.com.au