Like a glass of champagne? Why not have it served to you from a beautiful model wearing a dress made from champagne!?
Champagne Dress | Demo
Like a glass of champagne? Why not have it served to you from a beautiful model wearing a dress made from champagne!? Champagne Dress is truly unique, visually stunning and very interactive !!
The Champagne Dress roving act is always a massive hit, perfect to greet your guests as they arrive at your event or party.
Available in Silver or Gold… other colours can be created to fit themes and surroundings.
Things to be aware of….
- The dress is 135cm wide and 115cm high and does not collapse down and can’t be carried on its side. We will need enough space gain access into venues, loading docks and where applicable, lifts.
- Contact person on the day is required.
- Please supply the information best suited for bump in and location of the loading dock
- Parking must be supplied for two cars.
- A change room/green room must be supplied with ample lighting, mirrors and bottled water.
- The Skirt and the Performer/Performers Costume are separate. The Skirt will arrive at the venue and go straight to its location while the Performer will go to the changeroom to get ready.
- Client to supply Champagne glasses, skirt holds up to 120 glasses.
- 60mins we recommend to have ready 5-6 cases of champagne (depending on how many guests) and up to 200 glasses.
- Glasses will be filled to half and the skirt is to be consistently topped up during the 60mins set, so she’ll always look full and stunning.
- A bar tender or waiter will need to be present throughout the booking to consistently fill glasses and the dress, assisting our onsite entertainment manager.
- A table (Prep-table) must be setup close to the Dress and used as the station where my entertainment manager and the waiter will be able to work, filling more glasses.
- Champagne and Prep-Table must be ready for the performer 15min prior to start time. With glasses and bottle ready to go. The initial filling of the skirt will take two people 10mins.
- The placement of this act cannot be blocked into the event or function. The showgirl and the skirt must be able to be bumped out at the conclusion of the booked time.
- The skirt can be rolled into the venue and to the location. But please note that this is not a moving act. Once filled the skirt is to stay in the allocated location.
- We recommend the Champagne Showgirl have some lighting if she is going to be set in a dark area. Her skirt will be lit with LED’s but always great to have a Par56 can shining down on her too. Helps with guests taking group photos and selfies.
- If the client wants her to be raised (recommended), the stage must be no small than 135cm squared or larger than 145cm squared.
Corporate Event management visit www.instinctevents.com.au