Ideas & Insights
Planning a 25th Birthday Party
4 Tips for Terrific 25th Birthdays
Need a hand with ideas or entertainment?
The 25th birthday party requires a little more creativity than dinner an drinks with your friends. Its the SILVER! One quarter of century deserves a celebration! You need to find a way that celebrates your maturity, combined with the energy of youth, that shows you are alive and loving life!
1. Girls like to do something outrageous
- Sky diving party
- Skuba diving party
- Stage diving party (ie do it!)
- Hot air ballooning
- Retro “tacky” were you shun your past with a giggle and some bubbles?
2. Guys like to play it cool
- Barbecue- always a winner and simply cool
- Special dinner with friends
- Throw back party (retro. it seems the 80s will never end, even if you weren’t born yet!)
- Back yard activities- think bucking bulls and beer sculling contests!
3. Party in stages
- Like bucks and hens, why not have a day/night thing?
- make over or pedicure?
- Spa treatment or Tattoos?
- Adrenalin in the day and drinks and dancing at night?
4. Entertain them at the 21st Birthday